Subject: Advanced Action (monk's knowledge) slot rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andre Lucato
Brazil
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Last round I got the advanced action from the monastery (monk's knowledge).
On the next turn should I place another advanced action on the 'slot'? Or is it only revealed as a new monastery appears ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Cochran
United States
Costa Mesa
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Rulebook, page 4, "One Round of the Game (Day or Night)", section c. "Create a new Unit offer", last bullet point:

If there are any monasteries on the map, add one Advanced Action card to the Unit offer for each monastery that has not been burned.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre Lucato
Brazil
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! blush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atte Loikkanen
Finland
Kuopio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Oh, its doesn't get replenished like the unit offer does? You just add the amount to the existing ones?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Pustilnik
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
atteloikkanen wrote:
Oh, its doesn't get replenished like the unit offer does? You just add the amount to the existing ones?

When you start a new round, it does get replenished like the unit offer does. But when you start a new round, the existing units and AAs in the unit offer do not stay there.

When you start a new round, all unrecruited units in the unit offer go on the bottom of their silver (or gold) unit decks, and the unit offer is replenished by bringing out the number of new units equal to the number of players plus two. All unlearned AAs in the unit offer go on the bottom of the AA deck, and bring out into the unit offer the number of new AAs equal to the number of unburnt monasteries.

AAs in the AA offer and spells in the spell offer are replenished in a different manner.

The only difference is that when a tile containing a monastery is explored, an additional AA enters the unit offer, but no new units. In this case, the existing AAs in the unit offer stay there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Jersey
United States
Rives Junction
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good question, I've been playing it wrong I guess. I've been refilling the AA in the unit offer (when there is a monastery on the board) at the end of my turn after I purchase it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.