Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter D
United Kingdom
london
UK
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the German game with no English rules. Does anyone know where I might find the English rules?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
duckworp wrote:
I have the German game with no English rules. Does anyone know where I might find the English rules?

If no one else steps up, I can scan my copy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Hinrickson
United States
St Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:
duckworp wrote:

Funny I thought this was an international game and the rule book had all the languages of the countries it was released in available in it. Mine does.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
jjloc wrote:
ColtsFan76 wrote:
duckworp wrote:

Funny I thought this was an international game and the rule book had all the languages of the countries it was released in available in it. Mine does.

My copy looks like it WAS an international copy but they sliced out just the cover and the english part of the book and stapled those together. I sent this scan to him so he should be good though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.