Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Geoffrey Engelstein
United States
Bridgewater
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
Pit Crew avaialble now! The Expanse coming in October!
badge
Ludology Host and Dice Tower Contributor
mbmbmbmbmb
We have posted two official training missions for Space Cadets. These are designed to get you into the game quickly, and give you an option for a shorter mission experience.

The first focuses on just blowing up enemy ships, and removes two stations - Tractor Beams and Jump Drives. Also, the map starts out completely explored, so you get right into the action.

The second is a tighter version of the scenario we use at convention demos. It features all the Stations, but is on a map half the size with simpler objectives.

Depending on your group you may want to start out with one of these missions before moving on to the six that are included with the game.

Have fun!

Geoff
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Greenley
United States
Harleysville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Greetings Commander
mbmbmbmbmb
Great! I think I'll have a lot easier time fitting one of these missions into my standard game night, especially when people are still learning how to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.