Subject: Scenario Book rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Krohn
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
badge
Ahhh....my misspent youth...
mbmbmbmbmb
The Scenario Book is up in the files section.

Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Kidwell
United States
St. Louis area
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Already downloaded it. Thanks for posting it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnny Walker
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
reading the book in this moment
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris V.
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, "Knife Fight" looks brutal. I like the racial advantage variant for 2-on-1 team play; it looks like it'll be easier for new players than the cost increases.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Smith
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The scenario book has a lot more in it that I was expecting. Some of the scenarios are full games within their own right. It just shows how robust the system is.

I'm very impressed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Su
msg tools
If I am reading the Scenario Book correctly, there are no solitaire Alien Player scenarios that use the Victory Point Track. That means no solitaire AP scenarios use Colonization, Expansion Fleets, and Extermination Fleets. Is that correct? If so, is there a fundamental problem with such scenarios, or were they not included because developing and balancing them simply didn't fit in the page count and time schedule for the current expansion? (I realize one has to draw the line somewhere!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr. Urza, PhD of Dungeon Crawl
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Solitaire Alien Player VP scenario is in there, near the back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carles Ryhr
Spain
Barcelona
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In page 9, in the Amoeba Strength Table, there are 3 times the result A7-2-2. Is this correct?. Because in the same page, in the example of Chain Attack, it is said that a Type 4 Amoeba is A7-0-2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
[This space is intentionally left empty]
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
turlusiflu wrote:
In page 9, in the Amoeba Strength Table, there are 3 times the result A7-2-2. Is this correct?. Because in the same page, in the example of Chain Attack, it is said that a Type 4 Amoeba is A7-0-2.

One of those is most likely a typo and my guess is that the list is correct. It wouldn't make much sense to have the defence go up if a type 4 is faced by only raiders.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.