Popular Tags: [View All]
Jerome Lapointe
Canada
Dorval
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This game say you can play with 2 to 6 players?
How does it work? It seems like the scenarios are for 2 sides... and it looks like the board is made to accomodate 1 deck per side...

I've been trying to find info on the 4 player game but to no avail

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AMOS BURKE
United Kingdom
WALSALL
WEST MIDLANDS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
depending on how many players just split them between the two side "German and US".

you get so many points to build a force 60 points

eg four players each player gets 30 points and 2 players on each side

or 3 players on one side each with 20 points each and a single player on the other with 60 points.

and each players would draw a order/mission card

and both sides use the same story deck.

Amos
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Bowker
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It plays very well with more players. I have played in and run games with up,to six players. Each player just uses a deck built from the soldiers that they have.

You would want to watch leaders though, since you would not want one person having multiple leaders and someone else having none.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is also a scenario in Road to Carentan that is specifically for 3 players and works pretty well. We run that one all the time.

If you have 3 players, you can set up for 4 but one player plays both teams on one side. We've done that as well but it's a little confusing for the single player to keep things straight (or maybe it's just me).

Maus
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerome Lapointe
Canada
Dorval
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the answers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lots of testing about to happen. After buying in to this game a year ago (for my birthday) I am finally going to get to play it with actual opponents (rather than just me being schizophrenic). I think I will have 5 people, so I picked something from Carentan and will be teaching the rules before we start.

Wish me luck. I want to like the game and want others around me to like it also so I can justify buying the Bridge (and another US leader).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.