Subject: Nara the Fang rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shawn Burk
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance!
badge
Rakes, my arch enemy.
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a bit of an odd question, but I was looking around for anyone that might have posted a picture of a painted Nara the Fang as I'll be painting mine soon. The thing is from the picture on the card I'm a bit stumped as to what color that armor actually is. To me it looks both black and bronze, or maybe a dark metal and bronze. And that cape I guess is brown? Just wondered what anyone might have painted him if they did, and whats more wondering what colors you guys think that might be. For what its worth, I'm leaning towards bronze with black topside.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corbon Loughnan
Indonesia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
could even be polished silver/steel - the reddish colour is clearly coming from the light source, not just the armour itself.

edit: and the black from shadow

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skolo
Netherlands
R`dam
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say its bronze armor with Nara being green

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Hancock-Parmer
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
History Professor; Interested in Co-op Dungeon Crawler Design
mbmbmbmbmb
The best part is that FFG has been inconsistent on Nara's gender. We are playing him/her in our SoB campaign now - lots of comedic potential
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Burk
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance!
badge
Rakes, my arch enemy.
mbmbmbmbmb
That's hilarious. I first thought Nara was male then my group pointed out it's a female judging from the card. When I googled it I came across the deviantart page of the original artist who called it a "she". Didn't realize FFG didn't get the memo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.