Subject: funny component drops rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
july mjj
Philippines
Cebu City
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i was about to create a geeklist of the funny component drops that tom did, but i only managed to remember 3.

* Crokinole - a disclaimer that he won't drop it
* Super Dungeon Explore - minis were somewhat fragile to risk dropping them
* Kill Shot - a game so negatively reviewed by that it didn't even deserved a proper component drop. just dumped the whole package and that's it.

not sure if Hawaii belongs in the list, wrong component drop shown. i think tom mentioned that this was accidental. but still funny in an accidental mean way. adding insult to injury.

notable mention would be eric's component drop of Merchant of Venus (second edition). eric loves the game so much to drop it haphazardly.

anything that i missed?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Hood
United Kingdom
Coventry
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadges by request, geekmail me for details!
mb
Haha, I came here to say Super Dungeon Explore too!

I think it was only about the third or fourth Dice Tower review I'd seen (I'm still a newbie) and thought it was hilarious that the components got dumped and then the minis carefully placed on top. As an owner of the game I totally understand - the minis look great but some of them are very fragile, as my poor dragon's wing can attest...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grady
United States
Oak Ridge
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shichigatsu wrote:
notable mention would be eric's component drop of Merchant of Venus (second edition). eric loves the game so much to drop it haphazardly.

+1
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Hittle
United States
West Allis
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like Erics component 'drop' when he reviewed Merchants of Venus. It made me laugh out loud.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.