Dominic Lauke
Germany
Görlitz
Sachsen
flag msg tools
badge
Sponsored by AR147
mb
In Ginkgopolis there are cards with the '=' which give you points at the end of the game. So called "Bonuscards".

There are three cards, which I don't understand or rather I need a clarification for it.

The German text is:
"Die Karte bringt dem Spieler für jede Ressource, die er auf einem blauen,
bzw. roten, bzw. gelben, Gebäude hat, 1 Erfolgspunkt."
And maybe the english text is (I don't have the english rules):
"The card brings the player for each resource that he has on a blue,
red or yellow building 1 success point."

Means that I get a point for each ressource or for each tile, where I have ressources ???

It is the right card (13) -> For each blue building you will get victory points.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Murphy
Australia
Pyrmont
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are basically the same cards for red, for blue, and for yellow, but each applies to only one colour (illustrated on the card)

If you have the blue card shown, for example, you'll receive 1 point per resource of yours that is on a blue building (which could be 3 or 4 or 5 points for a single tile if that tile in built on top of others)

So, find all the blue tiles that have your resources on them, count those resources, and that's how many points you get from this card.

B>
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Incao
United States
Doylestown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For each resource on a blue building you control you will get a victory point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Lauke
Germany
Görlitz
Sachsen
flag msg tools
badge
Sponsored by AR147
mb
Ok Thanks !!

I thought that it is this way, but for me this are a lot of points .. but ok ... for all I care.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Murphy
Australia
Pyrmont
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jordan Kane wrote:
Ok Thanks !!

I thought that it is this way, but for me this are a lot of points .. but ok ... for all I care.

The card was probably in your possession anyway, and your opponents should have been trying to push you off anyway to stop you getting region scoring. If they let you get lots of points, well, they won't do that next time :)

B>

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.