Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Kings
England
Bursledon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all,

I'm liking the look of M&M but I have one query at the moment. I'm just considering the life of the game once the book has been done. Does it have rules or setup for random games outside of the story book? It would certainly be a feature I'd like to see.

GC

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Marley
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One of the chapters uses a random setup. You could easily redo that chapter, or modify it to fit any scenario you come up with.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Shaffstall
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After playing the campaign, you can easily create your own scenarios. My 7-year old daughter is creating a campaign of her own, following the patterns showed by the built-in campaign, and it's turning out nicely.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johannes B.
Germany
Bremen
flag msg tools
badge
Honey?
mbmbmbmbmb
jshaffstall wrote:
After playing the campaign, you can easily create your own scenarios. My 7-year old daughter is creating a campaign of her own, following the patterns showed by the built-in campaign, and it's turning out nicely.

Are you planning to share her campaign? I would love to see what story and campaign a 7 year old can create, since my own imagination is far to shallow to come up with a good story laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron Chien
United States
Rancho Cucamonga
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's an additional chapter you can buy for $0.99 on Plaid Hat's website.

Cameron
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Zeede wrote:
There's an additional chapter you can buy for $0.99 on Plaid Hat's website.

Cameron

Mice and Mystics: Lost Chapter – Cat's Cradle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Tom Casual
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I intend to do campaign+, wherein the characters all stay at their same level and keep their gear but we use ammended ruleset to up the difficulty and play thru again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Tom Casual
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Though w the response this game has gotten and PHG history of supporting their titles I have full confidence we will be seeing plenty of additional content.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.