Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Bentley
United States
Cleburne
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just played this on the XBox for a while last night. It's very well done, even better than Batman 2, it's open-world free-roam and encompasses all 3 movies. It uses the soundtrack and dialogue from the movies, and best of all - it's HILARIOUS. Great sense of humor throughout...

(Only thing is, I feel kind of silly playing what sounds like a kid's game...but I had a blast!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Meredyth
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't feel silly. Lego Star Wars is still one of my favorite fun games (I completed it 100%).

I never liked any of the other Lego games. Is the LotR version as good, or almost as good, as the Star Wars game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Bentley
United States
Cleburne
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MeryMer wrote:
Don't feel silly. Lego Star Wars is still one of my favorite fun games (I completed it 100%).

I never liked any of the other Lego games. Is the LotR version as good, or almost as good, as the Star Wars game?

I've not played any of the Lego Star Wars games, so I'm unable to compare them. But I really enjoyed Lego Batman 2, and so far, Lord of the Rings is, in my very humble opinion, much better than Batman 2. There are side-quests in it, and the graphics are really great (for what it is). I highly recommend it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sweet! I completely forgot about this. I know what I am going to buy after work today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
I had no idea this existed! Is it on the Wii?

We love the LEGO games at our house.

It most certainly is, and for less than $40
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.