Subject: 12 REALMS UPDATED RULES rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
MAGE Company
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

The updated rules of the game are online here, the same counts and of the event cards. Those who have not the trade cards, send me a message and i will send them to you cause we will have to wait for some time till are uploaded here on BGG. On this thread you can post your questions, comments, suggestions anything you like. I will be here to help you

Note: As u will see the rules here are not the finished version. We need some time to finish the graphics and we have a lot of work for that. There are many things we changed so don't hesitate to post your thoughts.

With repsect
Alexander A.
MAGE Company
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MAGE Company
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Tip: There are invaders which give you Treasure if you win them. In that case when you place the Invader Token in a Realm place a yellow cube or Treasure Token (whatever you use) in order to remember it during the game.
The same you can do with the Treasure Tokens which are 3 for each Realm. We have 3 Treasure and 3 Artifact Tokens per Realm. In the case of the treasure Tokens you can do the same like for the Invader Token. It will be much easier for you during the game.

Solution: We say that the Black Fortress appears once per Realm. But what happens in the case where the Invasion Markers reach the number 7 or over it in 2 or more Realms? In that case you will appear the Fortress starting from the Realms which its Invasion Marker steps on the lower number of the Invasion Track.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roxanne Clark
United Kingdom
Sudbury
Suffolk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We were playing with 4 fortresses so that each realm could have its own fortress that appeared. Do I take it from your comment that there should be only one fortress for the whole game that is taken off once defeated and then can not go back on to the same realm?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MAGE Company
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok. In each Realm the Black Fortress can appear once since the invasion marker is on number 7 and up. If u play with 3 Realms, normally you will face the Fortress thrice, once per Realm.

Let's say you defeated it in the Fairy Forest. That's it, you don't have to appear it there again. Now u move to the next Realm (when the marker is on the 7 and up )

In case 2 realms' invasion markers reach number 7 at the same time, then you will appear the Fortress in the Realm where the marker is in a lower number.

Let me know if i help.
Alex

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roxanne Clark
United Kingdom
Sudbury
Suffolk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So it is as we supposed but if you have two realms running at the same speed it can save you the pain of one of the fortresses appearing at all. That means that if you were running all 4 realms that the most efficient tactic would be to let them all break through the 7 on the invasion track at once so that only one fortress comes on instead of 4.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MAGE Company
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Even so, but still: If 1 fortress appears (while the marker is on the 7 to all the 4 realms) and you win it, then in the next round the fortress will appear to the next realm and so on. In that case, is hard to win.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MAGE Company
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

First Impressions of 12 Realms by Meoples Magazine.
Mage Company are currently running a Kickstarter campaign for their coming release of 12 Realms. This is not a completely new title, 12 Realms by Ignazio Corrao already had a successful start as a Print-and-Play game with Golden Geek nomination in 2011. The PnP edition looks very good already, vividly coloured with beautiful illustrations, and the boxed edition kicks the quality up another notch with miniatures of all the heroes, even pre-painted depending on your pledge level

If you want to ream more check this link: http://www.meoplesmagazine.com/2012/12/16/kickstarter-previe...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.