Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marc Drebing
United States
Sandy
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received KoT for my birthday last week and when I opened up the box I noticed that the playing board (Tokyo) was extremely warped and on the left side of the board, going from the top to the bottom, there is a bent crease. I emailed Iello about it and requested a new board be sent, but I have not had any reply about my issue. Anyone else with similar issues.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toby Knotts
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race?
badge
¡Viva la Revolución!
mbmbmbmbmb
FWIW... Iello was fantastic when I originally contacted them about dice issues (my set had the embossed dice and they were damaged upon opening and they were very gracious with helping... it just took a little time).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Riddle

Oklahoma
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I actually use the back of the box for a smaller game, that way you can see who is in Tokyo since it's raised up a bit they are KING!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.