Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Connellan
United States
Binghamton
New York
flag msg tools
badge
I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword.
mbmbmbmbmb
After reading the rules and starting to play for the first time, I needed to rest as one of the heroes, and proceeded to skip my entire turn to do so, but upon trying to find that rule in the rulebook later, I couldn't. So did I just assume you had to skip your turn if you rest, or is that in there somewhere?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mindy G
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Mold the chaos into something beautiful
mbmbmbmbmb
No, you don't have to skip your turn to rest, you have to advance one of Sauron's story markers. See Page 20!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Connellan
United States
Binghamton
New York
flag msg tools
badge
I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword.
mbmbmbmbmb
oriecat wrote:
No, you don't have to skip your turn to rest, you have to advance one of Sauron's story markers. See Page 20!

Yeah, I knew you had to advance Sauron's story marker, I guess I just assumed that since you were resting you skipped your turn as well. Well then, I guess that makes that one cheat in my favor and one cheat in Sauron's favor so far this game (I paid 2 favor to remove corruption without resting earlier).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.