Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
rick nichols
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What is the function of a city's level? I've looked all over, but can't seem to find where the rules explain what they're for.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Every Scenario (in the back of the Rulebook) indicates what level the city/cities must be. The level indicated on the City miniature indicates the City's garrison that goes with that level. The different colours indicate the different enemy types.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris J Davis
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Overtext pending moderation...
mbmbmbmbmb
Senor Swanky wrote:
What is the function of a city's level? I've looked all over, but can't seem to find where the rules explain what they're for.

They tell you what monsters you'll encounter. That's what the coloured circles mean.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Kossits
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Careful....no dragons on cities.
Those clicky city things have some very imaginative renderings of colors in them. Check the charts in the Files section on here the first couple of times.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rick nichols
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay. That makes sense. Thanks for the help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Dodge
United States
PACIFIC PALISADES
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh man... I've been playing this wrong for, what, a year now? The "violet" dots on my cities are clearly red, never even bothered to look this up. No more dragons in cities, huzzah!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Kamber
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rjdodge wrote:
Oh man... I've been playing this wrong for, what, a year now? The "violet" dots on my cities are clearly red, never even bothered to look this up. No more dragons in cities, huzzah!

Wow. That must have been some sick defenses on the blue and red citiessurprise
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey McBride
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
peterk1 wrote:
Careful....no dragons on cities.
Those clicky city things have some very imaginative renderings of colors in them. Check the charts in the Files section on here the first couple of times.

I was praying someone would say this! Thank goodness.......*sigh* I'll still lose tonight but now at least I'll feel like I may have a chance next time!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.