Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Harris
United States
Haslet
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just spent $10 in the cash and carry room and all I can say is: avoid the fries. I think they were fried hours ago and are very hard to choke down. Was pleasantly surprised to see blue moon on draft available. A gamer can survive on that, right? It has grain, no?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hillery
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not surprising - there isn't a fryer right there. The chips are fine and safe. The hot dog was adequate, and the packaged turkey and ham sandwiches were actually not half bad. I'm guessing I'll be eating a fair number of those.

FYI the sodas at the cash and carry are $2 for a 12oz. can; however, every floor of the hotel has soda machines which are $2 for a 20oz. bottle.

Also FYI the "Cash and Carry" also takes credit cards...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Lindman
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The salad was very basic but quite acceptable. Overall the prices aren't too bad for hotel fare, particularly for the convenience.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gene Platt
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
STOP POKING MEEEE!
badge
This is not my pokerface... I'm just really dull.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, don't bother with the cash and carry unless you only have a moment. The buffet at the lobby level is $12.50, but that's before discount, and I'm pretty sure I saw someone use a to-go box last night. Much, much better value.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.