Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rui Serrabulho
Portugal
Lisboa
Lisboa
flag msg tools
badge
You have to, at least from a distance, look as if you know what you're doing, and I can manage that.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi

I would like to have some suggestions how to play Panzer PBEM in Vassal using Over Watch. For instance, a German panzer is moving so how can the other Soviet player use over watch in this situation? If he is not seeing the log.

I do not know if I am being clear...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Piero
Italy
Florence
flag msg tools
Life and death come and go like marionettes dancing on a table. Once their strings are cut, they easily crumble.
badge
What we see now is like a dim image in a mirror. Then we shall see face to face.
mbmbmbmbmb
What I do in other games, is to see the log (not all of it), and when I want to use the overwatch, I stop the log and start a new one (it is easily done in Vassal AND you can keep some of the logs the other player has written and/or actions so he doesn't have to be disorientated by the new log, and he'll pick up the action fast)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.