Lucas Townsend
United States
Rock Hill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey BGG!

I'm moving to Beaufort, South Carolina, in late December/early January. I am very sad to leave my awesome gaming group and everyone here that I've built friendships with for the past three years here in California, but that's the military lifestyle. I lived inn Beaufort for 4-5 years before moving out to California, so i'm familiar with the place. the one thing I had actually found here in Cali was true board games! And I can't survive without them and people to play them with! So please, tell me there is one in Beaufort...

Some stuff about myself; My names Lucas Townsend, and I'm 16 years old. No, wait! Don't press the red X in the corner! I'm a very mature, intelligent, and reserved teenager beyond my years (or so everyone tells me) that loves his board games. I'm a competent trader and own an approximate 25 games (not including expansions). I love 7 Wonders, 51st State!!!, Android: Netrunner, D-Day Dice, ect., ect. I always like playing new games, and I often design my own, but as I've learned, a prototype doesn't put itself together.

Disclaimer:
If your not convinced that I'm not the person I say to be, here are some really great fellow BGG members who (I hope) will vouch for me in the comments below (I hope, I never warned them...) that I've played many an epic game with.

A.J. Sansom
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
C. B. Green
United States
Culver City
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thanks a bunch everyone, and I hope there is a great group in The Palmetto State I can take up residence with, because I can't live a year and a half without games... (Until college muhahahaha)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Taylor Nakamoto
United States
Montrose
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Your post might have more success if you post in the forum which includes South Carolina. whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A.J. Sansom
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Otomakan wrote:
Your post might have more success if you post in the forum which includes South Carolina. whistle

Haha! True Besides this slight oversight, I will vouch for Lucas as a very good and fun person to play games with!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Townsend
United States
Rock Hill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, dang. Put it under Southwest. I meant Southeast! Reposting...

Edit:
Here it is under Southeast- http://boardgamegeek.com/article/10531092#10531092

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.