Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
rick nichols
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does a knock out occur when the wounds you've added to your hand plus the non-wound cards in your hand equal your hand limit, or when the number of wounds you receive equals your hand limit? My reading of the rules indicates the latter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Neumann
United States
Whitefish Bay
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
In life you have to do a lot of things you don't f*cking want to do. Many times, that's what the f*ck life is... one vile f*cking task after another.
mb
Senor Swanky wrote:
Does a knock out occur when the wounds you've added to your hand plus the non-wound cards in your hand equal your hand limit, or when the number of wounds you receive equals your hand limit? My reading of the rules indicates the latter.

Only the wounds you receive in that battle count. Wounds already in your hand do not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Engel

Illinois
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Neumannium wrote:
Senor Swanky wrote:

Only the wounds you receive in that battle count. Wounds already in your hand do not.

This includes cards that you may play that can also give you wounds (like Blood Ritual), so all the damage doesn't have to be from taking unblocked damage, it can be from other sources if it is during combat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.