Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Date: November 26th, 2005

Game: Take 6

Players: Jean-François 2, Johnny Stephane and Valdir (myself)

When the two tables finished almost at the same time Domaine and Metro, we did some player shuffling. Ray led a table of five to play Fossil, while I explained Take 6 to Jean-François 2 (to have two players in the group with the same name is a pain...) as Johnny and Stephane are old hands at this.

As usual we used my deck of Hornochsen to play Take 6. I showed JF2 the cards, explained how everything works and we started our round.

This game is always very tense and at times, painful. In the first round I was the bullhead collector, I got 26 of them! As you probably know, in this game it's bad to have the highest score...

I fared better in the second round and only collected five. JF2 was the luckiest one, in rounds two and three he collected one bullhead in each round!

Anyway, there's not much to report on a game of Take 6, so you may take a look at the round by round score below to see what happened.

Final Score
Player: 1st 2nd 3rd 4th Total
Jean-François: 13 + 1 + 1 + 21 = 36
Johnny: 8 + 22 + 8 + 13 = 51
Valdir: 26 + 5 + 21 + 1 = 53
Stephane: 14 + 20 + 12 + 21 = 67
After this game finished, the other table finished as well and people started getting ready to go home. I thought we would play another game, if I knew we would be wrapping up after this, I would have proposed Mamma Mia instead...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean-François Lassonde
Canada
Laval
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Fossil was kinda fun... but had you suggested it, I would have played Mamma Mia!!

By the way, you can call me Jean-François L.
(Note: I was Jean-François 1, I didn't play Take 6.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.