M. Shanmugasundaram
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rather than put together another innovative but fruitless auction, I'm going to be listing all my "For Trade" games in the Marketplace.

I'm happy to ship to Euro folks. In fact, I'd almost prefer it, since there are a few games I'd like to have purchased for me in Europe, where they're more available, and then shipped over.

In particular, I'll point out that I have both Doom (great condition, overall) and the Expansion (in shrink).

There are a few more choice offerings, and of course, the more purchased at once, the better the deal becomes, since shipping levels out after a bit.

I'm going to be adding to the Marketplace slowly, but if you know what you want, and I've got it, shoot me an email and let me know what you're willing to pay. I'll decide if I can live with it, and post appropriately.

In general, I'd really like to get these games clear of my house, so I'll be trying my best to list them lower than anything else I see in the Marketplace, without undercutting the "market" horribly.

As I'm stating in all my listings, I've had great luck shipping to Europe and Asia. Never had to ship to Africa, and I've had bad luck with previous attempts to South America. The risk is the buyer's, of course, unless there's a way to insure the package.

That is all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.