zoom zoom
msg tools

How about releasing the dimensions of the ships at least so we can get a headstart on figuring out if our current storage solutions will fit the falcon and slave one? I think that's a move everyone would appreciate (along with the forthright updates on the shipping delay - thank you)

I'm guessing, hoping, the tie interceptor and a wing are not any taller than the adv.tie.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric B.
United States
East Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Since the game is in a standard scale, pretty sure all of this can be figured out based on how large the X-Wing and TIE Fighters are. I know in older threads posters have shared how large the Falcon and Slave One miniatures would be. Looking back through for those threads should give you what you need.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricardo Donoso
Brazil
RIBEIRÃO PRETO
Sao Paulo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The scale is 1/270, search the web for the falcon and slave one dimensions and you will get the info you need quickly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rev. Tony Melton
United States
Zeeland
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
According to the dimensions of the Falcon and the scale of the current ships, the Falcon model should be just a hair over 5 inches long.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Jensen
United States
Perry
NY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And evidently it is the difficulty of manufacturing those five inches of junk, er.... customized performance that will be making us wait until 2013 to get it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Eding
United States
Toledo
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just noticed this thread with a link to the new battlefoam tray. It's got room for the falcon and slave I.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/885233/battlefoam-storag...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.