Preston Thomas
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I am looking to unload my Heroscape stuff and am curious as to the actual value of what I have so I can get a fair price for it, both for me and the person buying. I looked at spielboy, but the valuations on some things are kind of all over, which I know is just the market, but again, just looking for a fair price.

I currently have the following, all out of box, but in excellent condition, maybe played 2-3 times. I have all cards and dice, also.

Master Sets:
Swarm of the Marro
Battle for the Underdark

Expansions:
Heroscape Marvel: The Conflict Begins
Fortress of Archkyrie
Raknar's Vision

That's it, not a ton of stuff.

Thanks for any help anyone might be able to give.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Heroscape continues to rise in value. But as per the usual: if its used and played its going to be worth less then if it was new and sealed.

The most valuable items are the Swarm of the Marro Master Set, Battle for the Underdark Master Set, and Raknar's Vision.

Swarm of the Marro - used very good $50-60

Battle for the Underdark - used very good $50-60

Raknars - used very good $30

Prices are taken from recent sales on Ebay and Amazon. BGG prices may be a bit lower.

-John

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Preston Thomas
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the response. That does help a lot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.