Claustrophobia» Forums » Rules

Subject: 2 questions about exit and lair tile rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nuno Costa
Portugal
flag msg tools
Hello guys.
Im relatively new to this game, and personaly, me and my gf think it is brilliant, even tho she wins all the time!
Anyway, so wile playing last night we had this problem with these 2 tiles and we want to ask to make it clear.
The lair tile allows the demon to place trogs in there anytime? Or is this still restricted to tile max 3 warriors per side and the human blocking. Basicaly if a human warrior is in the tile can the demon still pop trogs in there?
Second question is related with the exit tile. On the first scenario it says that demons cannot enter the exit tile, but is this specific to the first scenario or is this in general? And if the demons can enter in that exit tile, are there two entrances from the sides? From all the tiles this is the only one that is not exactly clear if from the sides are openings to other tiles or not.

Thx in advance for your help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bigney
United States
Kingston
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
-The lair allows you to spawn if the trogs could occupy the tile legally--so no, you can't have more than three trogs on the lair, but you can spawn there even if there are humans and no unexplored exits.
-The rule you mention is indeed limited to the scenario, and the tile does have two entrances/exits on the sides.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Davis
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to the game! My wife and I both agree with you, this game is brilliant!

- SK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.