Popular Tags: [View All]
William Bekking
Canada
Kanata
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Hi,

A colleague of mine has expressed an interest in solitaire games for his mother who's in her early 70s. I am giving him Set, but would also like to supply him with French rules to some suitable solo games preferably using a standard deck of cards.
As some background, I lent him Urbion, but he thinks it's likely too complex for her. However, if you have any suggestions (either card or board) which you think would go over well for her, please post them

Also, if anyone knows some good iPad solo games (again suitable for her age), could you please pass those along as well?

The goal here is to get her some solitaire card or board games she can enjoy.

Thanks very much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlo Gozzi
United States
Barre
Vermont
flag msg tools
The truth is still out there...
badge
Ïa! Ïa! Cthulhu fthagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fthagn!
mbmbmbmbmb
TO get much better answers and more ideas you should ask your question on the Dragons Nocturnes french gaming forum directly...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenny VenOsdel
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably also too complex but I see you own For Sale so you could look at my variant -- For $olitaire.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Bekking
Canada
Kanata
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Vorpalgens wrote:
TO get much better answers and more ideas you should ask your question on the Dragons Nocturnes french gaming forum directly...

What is this? I have never heard of Dragons Nocturnes french gaming forum. Do you happen to have the url? I am totally in the dark.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlo Gozzi
United States
Barre
Vermont
flag msg tools
The truth is still out there...
badge
Ïa! Ïa! Cthulhu fthagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fthagn!
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.dragonsnocturnes.org/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.