Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jared
United States
Holly Springs
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For recon taskings, can the objective be met by flying on the hexspine (and recording either of the overlapping hexes toward the requirement, or must a recon flight be flown completely in the hex being photographed?

I had thought I read that recon from the hexspine wasn't allowed, but I can't seem to find that ruling, so it's possible that I imagined it.

Can anyone steer me correctly here?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ty Snouffer
United States
Downers Grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jardeon wrote:
For recon taskings, can the objective be met by flying on the hexspine (and recording either of the overlapping hexes toward the requirement, or must a recon flight be flown completely in the hex being photographed?

I had thought I read that recon from the hexspine wasn't allowed, but I can't seem to find that ruling, so it's possible that I imagined it.

Can anyone steer me correctly here?

I've wondered the same thing. Since the hexspine rules only seem to apply to AA targeting, I've played it that for recon one has to be fully in the hex.

But that is my own interpretation.

It might be supported by the restrictions on turning while during recon. That just lead me to believe the task was more restrictive overall.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Freda
United States
Indiana
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, hexspines are not allowed. It's in the errata and FAQ file.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared
United States
Holly Springs
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Ron! I had looked at the Errata section of the Errata and FAQ document, but didn't follow all the way down to FAQ.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.