Nick Hayes
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

In celebration of the release of Schlock Mercenary: Capital Offensive, and the Kickstarter campain for Data Fortress (link), our noble benefactor Nich Vitek of Living Worlds Games has commissioned an entire Chunky Fighters expansion for all of us to enjoy!

Let me introduce the newest Chunky Fighters:
Mercenary: Loyal only to money, this weapons expert wields deadly hand grenades that allow him to damage more than one fighter at a time.
Space Captain: Readers of the famous webcomic "Schlock Mercenary" will be very familiar with the Space Captain, a brash and often reckless hero who shoots first and doesn't ask questions.
Spy: This Cold War era master of espionage has more than one trick up his sleeve, but his greatest asset is his immunity to called shots.
Hacker: Hailing from the futuristic cyberpunk dystopia, this fighter knows a thing or two about manipulating the rules of the game.

You can download the files to build your own copy of Chunky Fighters: LWG at the Living Worlds Games website. Download link. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "download here." And while you're at it, take a look at the stuff Living Worlds Games is releasing. They're shaping up to be a publisher worth watching.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kolja Geldmacher
Germany
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
downloaded

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Awesome.

Now I need to order more dice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toy The Hutt
Italy
Ferrara
Ferrara (FE)
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Downloaded, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Beto Francischinelli
Brazil
Itu
São Paulo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AWESOME!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Vitek
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope everyone enjoys the new fighters. I'm glad to have been able to help bring out these new creations from Nick.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.