Nate Walker
United States
North Andover
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
So many douchebags, so few bullets.
mbmbmbmbmb
Gonzaga is on Tanga for $15.99 + $6.99 shipping (STU price). Non-STU price is $16.99 + $6.99. Buy up to 3 at $6.99 shipping.

Seems like a good deal. Thoughthammer has it for $34.99 and B&B for $32.43

https://www.tanga.com/deals/a2e61dca25/gonzaga-the-board-gam...

What is a STU? Read this:
http://help.tanga.com/entries/355290-what-is-a-super-tanga-u...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noel Llopis
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
I had never heard of that game, but I looked into it and it seems great. I'm buying a copy right now. Thanks for the heads up!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Blackwell
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks good... but I said I wasn't buying any more games this year!! Gonna try and stay strong.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amos
United States
Bement
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I actually already want this game... but since I can't spend any money right now, I wish I hadn't come in here today!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph T
United States
Signal Hill
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
$5 off $50 with coupon code UPROMISE50. If you are not a Tanga STU you can buy 3 for $52.97 shipped. 10% cash back through Fatwallet.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Shearer
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
Hmmmm looks fun but I'm in the same boat as everybody else.. have to control myself.. I'm kinda glad Tanga charges so much for shipping otherwise I'd probably buy from them once a week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Lacombe
Louisiana
msg tools
badge
Suddenly a shot rang out! A door slammed. The maid screamed. Suddenly a pirate ship appeared on the horizon! While millions of people were starving, the king lived in luxury. Meanwhile, on a small farm in Kansas, a boy was growing up.
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool. Had $3 Tanga cash lying around from a long time ago and found a few local gamer buddies willing to go dutch. ~$16.50 per copy after Ralph's code!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Berry
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
My Review of the Game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Dearborn Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
Fizzgig need food badly!
badge
Click on Fizzgig to feed him a tasty snack. Nom, Nom, Nom!
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought this game last time Tanga offered it about two years back, and I was not disappointed.

I would highly recommend this game, and especially at this price.

Full Disclosure: I'm one of only three users to rate this game a "10", and I created the fan microbadge for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Blackwell
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Argh... of course I just find out that I am a Tanga VIP and the coupon I got for becoming one is about to expire. looks like I am in for 1. stupid lack of self control.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Wolfe
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone who ordered Gonzaga received their copy yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Fair
United States
Damascus
MD
flag msg tools
designer
Or maybe PowerGrid?
badge
Yeah, that's me. Handsome devil, I know.
mbmbmbmbmb
not even a shipping notice. And the other 3 games that were in the same order have all arrived and been played (though not all by me)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Wolfe
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BeyondMonopoly wrote:
not even a shipping notice. And the other 3 games that were in the same order have all arrived and been played (though not all by me)

Same with me, which is why I asked. I'm going to contact support. We'll see what they say.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan C
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought this on Tanga a couple of years ago and have not regretted it. Great little game at a great price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BoardGameCo
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone from Cleveland want to go in and get it for $16.50 after combined shipping plus $5 off $50?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Fair
United States
Damascus
MD
flag msg tools
designer
Or maybe PowerGrid?
badge
Yeah, that's me. Handsome devil, I know.
mbmbmbmbmb
BeyondMonopoly wrote:

Got an email from them tonight:

Quote:
Hi,
You recently purchased Gonzagao the Board Game on Tanga.com.

Thank you!
Our standard process is to ship your item within 10 business days of your order.

Unfortunately, we have to inform you of a shipping delay for this game. Your order has not yet shipped. It is now scheduled to ship out on 12/18 or earlier via UPS.

You will receive an additional email with a tracking number when your order is out the door.

Of course, the big question is: Will it arrive by Christmas? We are pushing for that. We understand that this presents an issue with many of you who may have ordered this as a Christmas present for a special someone. These are shipping from Chicago, so the transit time is 3-4 business days.

Again, we are so sorry for this inconvenience.

Thank you for your understanding and your patronage.

Tanga.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Wolfe
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BeyondMonopoly wrote:
BeyondMonopoly wrote:

Got an email from them tonight:

Quote:
Hi,
You recently purchased Gonzagao the Board Game on Tanga.com.

Thank you!
Our standard process is to ship your item within 10 business days of your order.

Unfortunately, we have to inform you of a shipping delay for this game. Your order has not yet shipped. It is now scheduled to ship out on 12/18 or earlier via UPS.

You will receive an additional email with a tracking number when your order is out the door.

Of course, the big question is: Will it arrive by Christmas? We are pushing for that. We understand that this presents an issue with many of you who may have ordered this as a Christmas present for a special someone. These are shipping from Chicago, so the transit time is 3-4 business days.

Again, we are so sorry for this inconvenience.

Thank you for your understanding and your patronage.

Tanga.com

I got the same email. I'm glad they finally notified people who ordered. As this is not a present (well, a present for me, I suppose), I don't mind it not getting here for Xmas.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Ferris
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gee thanks, Tanga. I think we informed ourselves of the shipping delay two weeks ago. And now they're still not going to ship for another week? Totally unacceptable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Lacombe
Louisiana
msg tools
badge
Suddenly a shot rang out! A door slammed. The maid screamed. Suddenly a pirate ship appeared on the horizon! While millions of people were starving, the king lived in luxury. Meanwhile, on a small farm in Kansas, a boy was growing up.
mbmbmbmbmb
nickferris wrote:
Gee thanks, Tanga. I think we informed ourselves of the shipping delay two weeks ago. And now they're still not going to ship for another week? Totally unacceptable.

Tanga doesn't ship. They just collect money as a clearing house. You are ordering from godknowswho at bargain basement prices; what exactly do you expect?

Cheap. Fast. Good.

Pick two.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...game pleasure in wood
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NateStraight wrote:
nickferris wrote:

Tanga doesn't ship. They just collect money as a clearing house. You are ordering from godknowswho at bargain basement prices; what exactly do you expect?

Cheap. Fast. Good.

Pick two.

Alright! Now everybody, let's have some of your favorite examples of:

1. Cheap & Fast.
2. Cheap & Good. (Tanga?)
3. Fast & Good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Corlis
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous.
badge
I'm nine hundred and three years old, and I'm the man who's gonna save your lives and all six billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?
mbmbmbmbmb
blindsorrow wrote:

1. Cheap & Fast.
3. Fast & Good.

Cheap & Fast: McDonalds, Taco Bell
Cheap & Good: AAA service
Fast & Good: If you pay enough, you can get good stuff quickly pretty much anywhere that doesn't fall into the other two categories.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...game pleasure in wood
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sharv 2.0 wrote:
blindsorrow wrote:

1. Cheap & Fast.
3. Fast & Good.

Cheap & Fast: McDonalds, Taco Bell
Cheap & Good: AAA service
Fast & Good: If you pay enough, you can get good stuff quickly pretty much anywhere that doesn't fall into the other two categories.

Ok, here's the challenge; Gimme Cheap, Fast, AND Good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Corlis
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous.
badge
I'm nine hundred and three years old, and I'm the man who's gonna save your lives and all six billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?
mbmbmbmbmb
blindsorrow wrote:
Ok, here's the challenge; Gimme Cheap, Fast, AND Good.

My mother's home cooking.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.