Scott Olson
United States
Tumwater
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys,
I played my first game with people yesterday, and we ran into an interesting situation. I had bought a red drive earlier in the game, and I was traveling in the lower right corner of the board. I headed towards the right-most spaceport via the green lines, and realized I could skip one of the red spaces in the series.

Now the question, since I am traveling along 2 green lines, does it still take 4 movement points to use this route? or since I am skipping the red space, do I treat it as one green line and only spend 2 movement points?

I searched the forums and didn't see an answer so I thought I would ask. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr. snowMan
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it's 2, not 4. You only pay 1 to move along 2 gray lines with red drive if there is a red dot between them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Alves
Portugal
Setubal
Setubal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I Believe that the line when you enter to the red space doesn't cost movements points, because the drive lets you skip it. When you leave the red space to another space on green lines, cost 2 movements points.

So instead paying 4, you only pay 2.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.