Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

The Last Banquet» Forums » General

Subject: I read there was an English version planned -- did anybody get one? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Laura Creighton
Sweden
Göteborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just heard about this, and it seems very interesting. But I cannot seem to find an English version. Anybody got one?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Blanthorn
United Kingdom
Weymouth
Dorset
flag msg tools
mb
No English version out yet, as far as I can tell. I have emailed the makers about the release of an English copy but still no response. On their website is another newer version of the game, which can be used as a stand alone or expansion to the original (still in German I believe). Unfortunately I think they have put all their time and effort into this, rather than producing a well sought after English Version of the original.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Assaf Becker
msg tools
Is the game language independent?
Or, if not, are there translations of the needed texts on the internet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eli Gingerich
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fantsy flight has picked it up and it sounds like it might be out in the summer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Theriault
United States
Weare
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine in the mail yesterday. Now I just need to find a dozen people who want to play it blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.