Popular Tags: [View All]
Jean-Luc Simard
Canada
Longueuil
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This has been on my wishlist for years now, and from time to time I check this page to see if there is any status update or progress report. I just went to see the publisher's page and the last news about the game seems to be the Prototype of Box and Map (07/31/10).

Any news about this from anyone? Will this ever see the light of day?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mario p.
Italy
Venice - Treviso
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I fear Shenandoah: Jackson's Valley Campaign took already the market place JFC was aimed to...they could anyways go with one of the other games in the series originally planned (I'd appreciate Vicksburg)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Chick (Formerly Paul O'Sullivan)
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
Fag an bealac! Riam nar druid ar sbarin lann! Cuimhnigidh ar Luimnech agus feall na Sassonach! Erin go Bragh! Remember Limerick! Remember Ireland and Fontenoy!
badge
Well, I'm afraid it'll have to wait. Whatever it was, I'm sure it was better than my plan to get out of this by pretending to be mad. I mean, who would have noticed another madman round here?
mbmbmbmbmb
cicciburicci wrote:
I fear Shenandoah: Jackson's Valley Campaign took already the market place JFC was aimed to...they could anyways go with one of the other games in the series originally planned (I'd appreciate Vicksburg)

My thoughts as well, although another winner could be Sherman's drive on Atlanta or Lee's second invasion of the North.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob James
United States
Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Any chance of this ever coming out?...dont think as such
But this may be what BLUE AND GRAY Series now is, with Jackson and Sheridan in the Valley game and Lee's Invincables, Grants Gambit and McClellan Moves.
Highly recommend Worthingtons Game Series.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.