Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Castrey
United Kingdom
Tamworth
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are there any gamers in the Tamworth, Staffs. area? I'm a keen gamer of some experience (Euro-style, strategy and board wargames). Hope to get some replies (positive!!)....

Cheers in advance

Martin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Taylor
United Kingdom
Sutton Coldfield
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in Sutton Coldfield which isn't very far away.

If you've got transport there is board gaming at Spirit Games in Burton upon Trent every Wednesday evening from 7pm to late. That's always a lot of fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Castrey
United Kingdom
Tamworth
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the prompt reply!!

I don't have transport in the week (my other half works away, and needs the motor...). Thanks for the heads-up on Spirit Games. DO you have a preference for any particular game genre?

Cheers

M
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Dewsbery
United Kingdom
Sutton Coldfield
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's *mostly* Eurogames - some board, some card. Not exclusively so, though - Neil in particular is happy to play some two-player wargames, along with Phil from time to time, but they tend not to be a mainstay (either thy are by special request/special arrangement, or it happens that the numbers fall together that way). One group tends towards the lighter end of the Euro spectrum than the rest, but most of the time we're game for anything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Taylor
United Kingdom
Sutton Coldfield
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A couple more suggestions then:

There is a Sunday event in Burton on the 25th November which is advertised on the Spirit Games website http://www.spiritgames.co.uk/wants.php

Click on the flag next to your name and do a search on Tamworth. If any of them look active (check last login date) you could try a GeekMail to them as they may not subscribe to this forum.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.