John Sinodinos
Canada
Laval
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
With news of the upcoming expansion on the way, I've managed to get this awesome game some much needed (and well deserved) table-time.

Great news -right?

WRONG!

Following the massive beating I took this afternoon (when playing the Gouged Eye angry); I began cleaning up the game and realized that I only had 27 of the 28 Staff Upgrade Cards.

So basically my dilemma is this: can anyone please look over my list and let me know which card I'm missing? Because I plan on asking FF if I can get/buy a replacement -but without knowing which one I'm missing; I won't get very far.

So thanks in advance for any and all help. I really appreciate it -BGG RULES!

1x Blood Thirsty Supporters
2x Cheating Coach
1x Endorsement Deal
1x Late Game Scoring Streak
1x Laying the Smackdown

1x Hall of Famers
2x Hired Wizard
2x Offensive Coordinator
1x Offensive Firepower
2x Passing Coach

2x Sprinting Coach
2x Staffing Office
2x Tackling Coach
2x Talent Scout
2x Team Apothecary

1x Team Merchandise Booths
1x The Best Players in the League
1x We'll Get 'Em Next Time

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CJ
United Kingdom
Colchester
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Fan Club Enrollment

This is the card that gives you 5 fans at the end of the game if you have 4 or more starplayers that aren't freebooters.

Whilst I appreciate it sucks to lose a card it may soften the blow to know that this card was removed by the official FAQ (unless playing the No Salary Cap variant) and, in my opinion, the game is better for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Sinodinos
Canada
Laval
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, thanks for taking the time to help me out with this CJ! I really appreciate it -cuz I know I never would have figured it out on my own!
Your a champ!

Now, time to send an e-mail off to FF to see if they got an extra one in stock...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.