BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: [Android] [non-board games] [made-by-be] BloXoR rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
BoB 3K
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, for all of my chat-buddies who don't frequent VGG but have android phones and love to play games on them, especially when they're made by me (yes, all 2 of you), I finished my first android game, BloXoR. (Well techincally, its a port of my iPhone game, but this time I've improved the play, added 10 more levels, and it's FREE to play the first 20 levels, and only $1 to unlock the rest.)

See the post over in VGG: My game BloXoR out for Android

This also is a continuation of this chit-chat thread:I'm getting ready to develop my next smartphone game, and I think I'm going to dev it for Andriod, not iOS

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tcg.BloXoR

-BoB

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Molnar
United States
Ridgewood
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bloxor was one of the first ios apps we bought. I'm curious as to how you "improved" it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BoB 3K
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
molnar wrote:
Bloxor was one of the first ios apps we bought. I'm curious as to how you "improved" it.

Well, don't go buy it unless you think 10 new levels randomly dispersed between the levels you've already played is worth $1.

Other than the new levels, I just tweaked around with the code while porting it. The blox align a little easier now, and it's a wee bit harder to fall into holes now.

Plus, you can adjust the tilt sensitivity.

Other than that, it really is the same game. I mainly did this to try out the google store logistics and to test out in-app billing, because as anyone can tell you, freemium is the way to go for apps.

I am working on some other original games now, but I do have plans for a BloXoR 2, with new types of blox and another set of levels. But that will wait until I have some other games out. Of course, if I sell 20,000 unlocks and have people asking for the 2nd, it might get pushed up on the queue a little.

BTW, thanks for purchasing and playing the original! thumbsup

-BoB

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Molnar
United States
Ridgewood
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BoB3K wrote:

Well, don't go buy it unless you think 10 new levels randomly dispersed between the levels you've already played is worth $1.

Don't have android anyway, but cool. Thanks for the response.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff G
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
These are not the droids you're looking for. You can go about your business.
badge
Move along.
mbmbmbmbmb
I downloaded it for my Galaxy SII and will give it a go. Thanks for supporting the Android platform.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris B
United States
Oxford
Mississippi
flag msg tools
Hotty Toddy Rebels!
badge
Lets go Blues!
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you tell me how to beat donut with sprinkles yet. That's the only one I've never gotten beat. Everything else has been done for years.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BoB 3K
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SybotCB wrote:
Can you tell me how to beat donut with sprinkles yet. That's the only one I've never gotten beat. Everything else has been done for years.

So, I know I went and rebeat it when you ask before, I will try and do it again and take some notes and send them to you.

A video would probably be nice, but I don't know if I'm that digitally organized.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.