BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Trades » Game Valuations

Subject: Historical Conquest - A New Card Game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ethan Edwards
United States
Alaska
flag msg tools
Again, I don't want to be called a spammer but I have a new card game I designed and I want to know what people think of it, how do I present it here with out being called a troll or spammer?

My game is called Historical Conquest and more info is available on the web and via Kickstarter. I was told to ask everyone here what they thought by someone on KS.

I am even interested in sending out a few copies to people to review if they have successful blogs.

What should I do to proceed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Edwards
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, and welcome to BGG. So, first off, I think you've got the wrong forum. You posted in Trades, and it sounds like you're not looking to trade your game. I know that there is a Kickstarter announcement thread, and it would be a good idea to post about your game there, as many people in your target audience are probably subscribed to it. But, alas, I do not know the URL of that thread, so hopefully one of the kind people that post after me will be able to provide it.

As for looking for reviewers, I've seen various threads that ask who the top reviewers are. You could either search for those in the search bar at the top, or you could create a new thread (in the General Forum area) and ask people's opinion on that. Generally, people are more than willing to gush about who their favorite reviewer is. And, just so you know, Tom Vasel will be a name that you'll hear a lot (in case you haven't already).

Hope that helps!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe in this forum (Board Game Design):
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/forum/26/boardgamegeek/board-ga...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.