Ethan Edwards
United States
Alaska
flag msg tools
It's finally here!
Historical Conquest: The Journey Through Time is an epic card game where players can create personalized societies with key players from history and battle them against one another; anyone, anywhere, anytime. Each card is complete with fantastic illustrations, game point values, and a full summary of its actual history. When has learning been more enjoyable!? Eric the Red can help the Mongul Army conquer Argentina during the Black Plaque. Albert Einstein can live peacefully in Japan under the leadership of Abraham Lincoln during World War I. The possibilities are endless, as is the fun! There is no age limit, so Historical Conquest is an excellent and fun learning tool for children, youth, or adults. (Yes, even you grandparents would enjoy it!) Parents and teachers often play with their kids, and teenagers love holding tournaments. There isn't a time limit, so you can play for however long you want! But be warned: once you start playing Historical Conquest, you won't be able to stop for long!

This has now been released on Kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fastfacts/historical-con...

Please look it over and tell me what you think. I would appreciate any reviews you may have. This has been tested in all age levels with great results. Check it out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Debije
Netherlands
Eindhoven
The Netherlands
flag msg tools
Well, I really dislike the art.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethan Edwards
United States
Alaska
flag msg tools
Thanks for the opinion. I personally like it. They were done by three very talented artists. Though there is no action or gore, they serve their purposes well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ice frost
Philippines
Cebu
Cebu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
history is nice... though the art is not that good... but for sure this is an exciting game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Williams
United Kingdom
St Just
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It may just be me, but I find the text on the cards to be a little uncomfortable to read. I'm not sure whether it's the font, the italics, or more of a formatting issue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry
United States
Gold Canyon
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather . . . not screaming and yelling like the passengers on his bus
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the artwork, but agree the text is hard to read. Too much for that size card.

Good luck with your project. Looks interesting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.