Chris
United States
Eden Prairie
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Spoilers!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just sold another batch of M:tG singles to CSI and had some extra back and forth over the pricing, ultimately CSI did a great job and I wanted to share my good experience to support this retailer.

I have sold M:tG Singles on multiple occasions with satisfying results. It can be unsettling to sell collectables to an online merchant by mailing the product in and hoping they pay what they said they would.
Well, I don't worry when I sell to CSI, I am impressed with the level
of customer service, and the honest, straight-forward policies that they stick to.

100% customer satisfaction.

If you are looking for an online retailer to buy from, or sell to, I highly recommend Coolstuffinc!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice bags!
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Added to OLGS geeklist: http://boardgamegeek.com/listitem/983935?commentid=3334225#c...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Eden Prairie
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Spoilers!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
indigopotter wrote:

Didn't know about that geeklist, thanks for doing that! BGG Admins do a great job!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice bags!
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks very much!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R Moore
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
This user loves Easter eggs.
mbmbmbmbmb
Couldn't agree more. Great company.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent Emme
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Holy shit, rebuilding your games collection is expensive!
badge
Phelanpt Feb 11, 2:15 PM: evils have mostly stood by and watch goods fall. except for emme. she's spinning them round and round.
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered 2 Dixit sets and they included the promo cards for free. That was unexpectedly nice. Fast shipping too. Satisfied customer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.