Lloyd Krassner
United States
Palm Coast
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
These were good Deck boxes. Stiff, hard, small.
Made of cardboard.
However they were made at least 15 years ago.
Anyone know where I can find more?
Forgive my poor photography.
One box has art by Greg Bear Jr. The other by Mark Poole.
These were AEG poroducts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josiah Fiscus
United States
Pittsburgh (Monroeville)
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Those are cool. Never seen them before. Don't know if this helps, but I am guessing you actually mean Ed Beard, Jr. for the artist on the first one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelo Nikolaou
Greece
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I have two somewhere. They were indeed AEG, I think art was one from L5R and one from Warlord. They were mostly used for carrying promo cards for tournaments from organizers. Due to that they're probably hard to find.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lloyd Krassner
United States
Palm Coast
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
happyjosiah wrote:
Those are cool. Never seen them before. Don't know if this helps, but I am guessing you actually mean Ed Beard, Jr. for the artist on the first one.

Thanks! My apologies to Ed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lloyd Krassner
United States
Palm Coast
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Moonleaf wrote:
I think I have two somewhere. They were indeed AEG, I think art was one from L5R and one from Warlord. They were mostly used for carrying promo cards for tournaments from organizers. Due to that they're probably hard to find.

I have 19 of them, but I wish I had more! They are so much better than everything else. After a hiatus of 15 years I started playing again, now that my boys are old enough (11 and 14).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lloyd Krassner
United States
Palm Coast
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
b a n j o wrote:
Warpspawngames wrote:
Moonleaf wrote:

I have 19 of them, but I wish I had more! They are so much better than everything else. After a hiatus of 15 years I started playing again, now that my boys are old enough (11 and 14).

Do these have enough for sleeved cards?

I have never sleeved my cards. There is a little give both ways, so I think its doable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.