United States
Pawleys Island
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Says to roll 2 dice to equal 1 or less. (plus modifiers) Do one of the dice have to be under the target number or the combined total for both of them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pepe Carrillo
United States
Abilene
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Both dice have to be at or below target number. I attacked and had friendly units in three adjacent areas, so... one point for each adjacent area (3), plus the 'freebie one' gave me 4 total. Had I rolled any damage (5 or 6) to defender, I would have added one point per damage roll. Anyway, I needed a 4 but rolled a 6 (a 2 and a 4). Just remember to play the Morale card BEFORE battle begins (play additional morale cards for extra rolls). Glad Mayfair added this rule, as it gives the attacker a chance to displace the defender if attack rolls fail to cause retreats. Then again, the defender can play HOLD cards to lower the target number by one per HOLD card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.