Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zack Rabbit
United States
Alameda
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, its yet another spells question. We recently picked up Quarriors and our group has been debating on how exactly you play (and pay?) spell cards.
So you bought a spell dice with your quiddity. When that die is rolled and for example it comes up as an Attach die... then you put it in your ready area.

Here is where I need clarification. When you actually play (attach to a creature in this case) do you just attach the spell to that creature for the rest of the round... OR do you have to pay the cost in quiddity again to attach it to the creature.

I don't think you have to pay the quiddity cost again, but the others in my group think that's wrong... am I wrong???? If you do it kind of makes spells seem useless to have since you have to pay the initial quiddity to purchase the spell die, then pay more when you actually want to use it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Shelley
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Once you own the spell die, you are free to use it without paying additional quiddity...provided, of course, that you have drawn it and rolled the spell side.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zack Rabbit
United States
Alameda
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reply. I figured that's the way it worked. We had been playing with the having to pay each use since that's how they interpreted the rules... So no one ever uses spell die. Can't wait to try with spells the correct way. Thanks again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.