Martyn Smith
England
Bourne
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
badge
"We don't see things as they are, but as we are." Anais Nin
mbmbmbmbmb
As a teacher I take my year 10 pupils (15 years old) out to Cracow in Poland every year in order to visit Auschwitz.

I got back last night and, as usual, the students had a challenging and worthwhile time (many of them bought Primo Levi books whilst out there which pretty much justifies the trip in my opinion!)

On to matters far more mundane - I also picked up a copy of this intriguing-looking game for £13!!!!! AND I didn't have to queue for it!!!

Now all I need to do is to put the English stickers onto the cards in order to Anglicise it for play. Does anyone have any advice on this? At a first glance in the box it all looks rather complicated as to which sticker should go where. All help gratefully received.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Derbyshire
United Kingdom
Norton Mandeville
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No it's actually very simple, although scary looking at first!

There is some teeny text in the sticker sheers with arrows. These are the card names. Sort the cards by type; there will be one I'm each (5?) colour. Then find the respective title/matching image on the sticker sheet and replace top and bottom. Line the stickers up just below the horizontal lines on the card. They come out very well.

Enjoy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yellohat
Germany
Emmerich am Rhein
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is a great fun game.
I got some help from this file. The translations are not identical but helpful enough.
Next to that you will find the persons on the sticker sheets to match the cards.
Be aware that the font color, not the background color, matches the card color. I initially made a mistake with yellow and brown.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Love
United Kingdom
Ipswich
Suffolk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I used the little pictures next to each set to aid me. Although I didn't look closely enough and mixed up the extra delivery, and short delivery sets. Which makes my set unique if nothing else !!

Apart from having matching pictures, it really doesn't matter where you stick them, as long as everyone has a full set !

Enjoy the game.
Tim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Ingeland
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shouldn't the English PnP be helpful as reference? I'm still waiting (not queueing!) for my copy...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maja Stanislawska
Finland
VANTAA
Finland
flag msg tools
badge
Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colours. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving. Pratchett
mbmbmbmbmb
If you need to consult a Polish native as what goes where, feel welcome to write me. I own the first edition of Kolejka, so all can be checked on the original design.

I hope you will enjoy this wicked game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Green Knight Games
United Kingdom
Cheltenham
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thumbed for the story of the school children buying Primo Levi books.

The game sounds intriguing as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martyn Smith
England
Bourne
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Phew! All stuck on now and I am excited to get this intriguing game to the table...

Thank you one and all for your invaluable help - MUCH appreciated...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Runyon

Pennsylvania
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't been able to find an English PnP version. Where could I get it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martyn Smith
England
Bourne
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, I don't know.

I bought mine in Poland and it came equipped with stickers and rulebooks to facilitate play in about six languages!!

I hope you get hold of a copy - it's a little gem...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.