Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
The Quirken
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd really like to play Dominant Species (or Eclipse) before buying, as they are both fairly hefty investments.

Any chance someone out there wants to meet up at a Starbucks or local game store sometime and play with a stranger?

(If it matters, I'm in my mid-20s and am a huge board game fan, and might be able to recruit a few more players if needed)

I realize there are VASSAL modules for both of these games, but I've downloaded VASSAL and it just doesn't capture the feel of board games for me.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Bradley
United Kingdom
Haverhill
Suffolk
flag msg tools
badge
The best things in life aren't things.
mbmbmbmbmb
If you find yourself in England drop me a geekmail
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ben
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Of course I've been up all night! Not because of caffeine, it was insomnia. I couldn't stop thinking about coffee.
mbmbmbmbmb
I own Dominant Species and would happily set up a game with you if you're ever in Vancouver. Not exactly greater Seattle but a fair bit closer than England
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Rogers
United States
Yakima
WA
flag msg tools
badge
Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.
mb
Ah if only Yakima was a bit closer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Carpenter
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We play (if requested). See my Thursday50 guild page. Drop me a mail if any questions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Draper
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
I'm in Wallingford, own Dominant Species, and am looking to meet gamers in the area (moved here in late September). Shoot me a geekmail and we can set something up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.