Subject: Searching games at the bookdepository.co.uk? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark F
Israel
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hey guys,
I'm not 100% sure I'm posting this at the right place but I'm sure a nice moderator will move this if I'm mistaken. meeple

I really like ordering off The Book Depository, I'm from Israel, which means that the shipping to here is usually very expensive. The book depository offers free shipping on all items but I was told that "It has only FFG and WOTC games and even then not all of them"

Well that's right, but I've noticed that the categories in the site are horrendous! Some "authors" have multiple names by which they are represented (Like "Wizards of the Coast" OR "WOTC RPG TEAM" which are apparently seperate) and not all board games are categorized by one category which is also strange and makes it almost impossible to search effectively unless you know EXACTLY what you're searching for.

Has anyone found a way to remedy this? Or found a list of all board games/companies that this site carries? For example, I thought that they only have FFG/WOTC stuff but when I've searched for Fluxx I saw that they carry that too. Ofc bought it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Martin
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
Mwa ha ha ha ha
mbmbmbmbmb
You'll probably be wanting this Geeklist
Buying board games at bookdepository.com

A fairly exhaustive list of games that have been found at Book Depository
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark F
Israel
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Woo! Thanks!
I'm a bit new so I hadn't thought about checking the geeklists
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nadav Abramovitz
Israel
Ramat Hasharon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know what you mean with the shipping.
I used to use Maelstrom before they went bankrupt.
And only used BD very rarely.

Btw, if you order multiple items in a single order, don't be alarmed if they arrive separately (and at different times).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.