Subject: halved battalion x2, I can't do the math rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Charles Ting
Malaysia
Sibu
Sarawak
flag msg tools
If I halved a battalion the first time, then halved it again the second time, would that constitute as a destroyed battalion? I'm playing Battalion 2A (total of 5 VP) and wondering would that give me 2+1 VP or 2+3 VP? thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan
United States
flag msg tools
1 Player hardcore
badge
Lone Warrior
mbmbmbmbmb
There are no provisions in the rulebook for halving the strength of a battalion more than once. Once a battalion is at half strength, you need to reduce it to the second number or lower to destroy it. If you fail to reach this number of a half strength battalion, then it is still at half strength the next time you fly against it.

Page 4 of the rules describes this situation for anyone with a rulebook handy. Also note that battalion counters are designed for half and full strength only. There are no one quarter or one eighth strength counters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Ting
Malaysia
Sibu
Sarawak
flag msg tools
Makes sense and simple enough. I'll just restart my mission again. Thanks again Ryan!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.