davide favargiotti
Italy
Roma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Hi
Sorry if this question has already been asked, but I couldn't find anything in the forum.
I plan to use my two pawns for two building actions: I roll the dice for the first and have to draw an adventure card. The card tell me to put a -1 pawn token on the building deck.
Now the second pawn could not do is planned action (because of the -1 token).
But in the rulebook it's clearly stated that all the actions happen at the same time: I should not consider the -1 token and just go on with my (second) planned building action?

What do you think?

Thanks

Davide

PS. we really need a FAQ: there are a lot of useful clarifications and informations scattered in the forum, and it's easy to overlook or miss something.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Massimiliano Amato
Italy
Rozzano
Milano
flag msg tools
mb
Hi Davide

In the rules it is written that all the actions are performed simultaneously, no matter the order in which the player do execute them.

So exactly as you must have the resources needed to execute a task in the planning phase, the same rule should apply to the modifiers.

When you planned the action the -1 token wasn't there and you should not consider it, but handle with it the next round

Best
Max
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dicky P
United Kingdom
West
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dieffe wrote:

PS. we really need a FAQ: there are a lot of useful clarifications and informations scattered in the forum, and it's easy to overlook or miss something.

Agreed. I've got the point where I know have seen a specific question being raised and answered, but what a pain it is now to trawl back through everything to find it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ignacy Trzewiczek
Poland
Gliwice
Slask
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
On Monday we publish FAQ.
It will be much easier.
It is already written, we just read it carefully during weekend and on Monday we post it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, that is good to hear. A FAQ will certainly be useful.

Bye
Thanee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Ell
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
Any chance at getting a sneak peek at the FAQ? We are playing for the first time on Saturday
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ignacy Trzewiczek
Poland
Gliwice
Slask
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Contact me at portal@wydawnictwoportal.pl
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
davide favargiotti
Italy
Roma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
draghetto wrote:
Hi Davide

In the rules it is written that all the actions are performed simultaneously, no matter the order in which the player do execute them.

So exactly as you must have the resources needed to execute a task in the planning phase, the same rule should apply to the modifiers.

When you planned the action the -1 token wasn't there and you should not consider it, but handle with it the next round

Best
Max

Thanks Max,
That's how we played, all actions simultaneous, -1 token in play from the next round.

Ciao
Davide
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
davide favargiotti
Italy
Roma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
trzewik wrote:
On Monday we publish FAQ.
It will be much easier.

Thank you Ignacy. And a bigger thank you for this awesome game!

Davide
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.