Lloyd
United Kingdom
Camden
London
flag msg tools
badge
This game is bullshit.
mbmbmbmbmb
I really love the idea behind this game and it really plays differently to any other game I've played.

That said, it tends to sometimes run a little long for what it is: an interesting mechanism that's pretty novel but not overly deep.

So, for my latest play, I reduced the number of cubes everyone has, from 20 to 14, and reduced the number needed on the investigation sheet, from 10 to 7.

This seemed to really help the game and it flew by. If you're unsure about MimA, or haven't been seeing it hit the table much recently, consider this variant for abridged play time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How long was this game taking? How much time does your variant shave off?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lloyd
United Kingdom
Camden
London
flag msg tools
badge
This game is bullshit.
mbmbmbmbmb
It has been a little while, but I think it takes the game from 60 minutes to nearer 30...

I might well be wrong on the timings, but now it ends just before people are ready instead of a while after it has outstayed it's welcome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.