Justin Case
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been going through a mountain of miscellaneous tokens that I bought, and have found two items in the lot that I think may be game pieces, but I have absolutely no idea which games, though I seem to have very vague recollections of having seen both of these things before.

The first is a metal coin, about the size of a US half dollar piece, approximately 1 inch across. It bears the same image on both sides, with no inscription of any kind.

The second item is a small plastic token, about the size of a US penny, approximately 3/4 inch across. It also is marked the same on both sides and bears no other inscription.

Does any Geek recognize either of these items?

meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan W
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
oooo... that plastic one looks familiar but I can't quite place it. Let me think some more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Hinrickson
United States
St Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
The metal "coin" looks like an ink stamper to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Case
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Uneyed wrote:
oooo... that plastic one looks familiar but I can't quite place it. Let me think some more.

I know the feeling.... both of these are taunting me, dancing just out of reach of my memory....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.