Yarr Man
Finland
Turku
flag msg tools
Previews in 20% quality, full quality in the download link

Download Link for Alternate Opera House Skill Cards

Alternate Opera House Skill Cards :

I went a different route with some of the Opera House skill cards. Also my cards have much better picture quality.

Politics has both new cards. I don't like things that can destroy Skill Checks afterwards, too random imo. So I changed Quorum Debate to something thematically more suiting also. Positive Spin is changed also, it is quite a strong card but then again, it is not that often used since it is so good for Skill Checks as well.

Leadership is the same (changed a name for one card)

Tactics is the same.

Piloting has kept Wingman but changed the other to Rescue Mission. Risk 2 Raptors, On 7+ gain 1 Population

Engineering has changed the Calculate Coordinates to actually not be the most overpowered card ever made but still very strong.

Treachery, I used most of TDaver's cards (thanks to him for letting me use them) but changed Seeds of Doubt to accomodate the name.

Previews in bad quality:

PRINTING:

When printing on A4 paper set to print as "Full screen photograph printing" to get the right size
(mine is in different language, but it's the second from top)

All my expansions:
Character Pack
Personal Crisis Cards
New Minor Titles, Admiral Cards etc.
Alternate Opera House Skill Cards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlo Gozzi
United States
Barre
Vermont
flag msg tools
The truth is still out there...
badge
Ïa! Ïa! Cthulhu fthagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fthagn!
mbmbmbmbmb
You might want to give a better link if you want us to check the cards...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yarr Man
Finland
Turku
flag msg tools
Link works fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Yorck
msg tools
Great skill cards. I take a closer look later, and will comment if necesseary.
May I have the templates for the skill cards as well, including the new dogma skill cards? I want to translate them into german for my group as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yarr Man
Finland
Turku
flag msg tools
Templates sent, anyone else that wants templates of any of the sets just contact me through private messages or otherwise.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.