Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J B
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I would very much like to own this card. If anyone would like to arrange a trade or sale, please contact me. My game list on here isn't totally up to date, sadly, but I've got a lot of games and some promos for things like Killer Bunnies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Collier
United States
Plattsburgh
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
you and me both and no one seems to want to part with it, i'm hoping the $125k stretch goal promo card for in the shattered timelines campaign is a reprint of it but i doubt it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
MCollier wrote:
you and me both and no one seems to want to part with it, i'm hoping the $125k stretch goal promo card for in the shattered timelines campaign is a reprint of it but i doubt it

This is my first kickstarter, and I realized I misunderstood the pricing...when the category said "$20 or more" I thought that every bid above that included everything in that listing, since obviously 30 bucks is "more" than 20. I was wrong, and sadly my $30 bid doesn't include any of the old promos. Very dissapointed in myself for not reading that more carefully or asking someone first. Oh well...the 30 bucks for a new expansion, one promo, an extra villain and location, and a few random bits and tokens is still worth it I think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chainsaw Rabbit
United States
Antioch
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you buy the oversized villain cards as an a la carte option, you'll get the oversized versions of promo Baron Blade and promo Omnitron included with those.

In addition, the creators of the game posted the front & back of all their promo heroes and villains as printable images right here on BGG, so you can print, cut, and sleeve them to at least have them as useable characters. It may not be quite the same as actually having the original cards, but it's better than nothing.

-Alex

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Collier
United States
Plattsburgh
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pledged in at $140 in the shattered timelines kickstarter, by pure luck it means I just have to pay out the nose for a you g legacy card to complete the entire set
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aloha!
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
Meega, nala kwishta!
badge
AAGH! YOU'RE TOUCHING ME!
mbmbmbmbmb
chainsawrabbit wrote:
If you buy the oversized villain cards as an a la carte option, you'll get the oversized versions of promo Baron Blade and promo Omnitron included with those.

In addition, the creators of the game posted the front & back of all their promo heroes and villains as printable images right here on BGG, so you can print, cut, and sleeve them to at least have them as useable characters. It may not be quite the same as actually having the original cards, but it's better than nothing.

-Alex
This is what I did for Young Legacy and The Wrath and even with my completionist insanity, I don't have any problems with them. I stuck them into Word and put them edge to edge, printed them out and glued them to a spare card from another game. They don't get shuffled, so being a little off doesn't matter at all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris D
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MCollier wrote:
I'm pledged in at $140 in the shattered timelines kickstarter, by pure luck it means I just have to pay out the nose for a you g legacy card to complete the entire set

Just a heads up, it doesn't include the Young legacy promo. It says "Every game deck and promo we have available." Young Legacy and Rook City Wraith are no long available. Further in the description it list everything it does include.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Collier
United States
Plattsburgh
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ronway wrote:
MCollier wrote:

Just a heads up, it doesn't include the Young legacy promo. It says "Every game deck and promo we have available." Young Legacy and Rook City Wraith are no long available. Further in the description it list everything it does include.

maybe my wording was a bit off, I was saying that my pledge would get me everything but young legacy so I'd have to pay out the nose for a copy of him to someone who was willing to sell. and in the description it says wraith is available as part of that pledge level

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Wardell
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
May 25
badge
I think you ought to know I'm feeling very depressed.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ronway wrote:
MCollier wrote:

I'm pretty sure he knows that. That's why he said "I just have to pay out the nose for a you g legacy card to complete the entire set".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris D
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MCollier wrote:
Ronway wrote:
MCollier wrote:

maybe my wording was a bit off, I was saying that my pledge would get me everything but young legacy so I'd have to pay out the nose for a copy of him to someone who was willing to sell. and in the description it says wraith is available as part of that pledge level

Oh sorry, totally missed that. Just like I missed The Wraith was on the $20 one, pretty bad considering I double checked it before including The Wraith. Best of luck to everyone wanting to complete the set, she is going to be a tougher to find than Waldo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Z
Germany
Heidelberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Collier
United States
Plattsburgh
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
there's a copy up in the marketplace now for $100, that seems a bit much, $40 n I woulda bought it instantly, $50 I woulda thought about it, but $100 I just can't see paying that much for it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean-Philippe Garcia Ballester
France
Grenoble
flag msg tools
badge
Across Space and Time
mbmbmbmbmb
$100 is just way too much…

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Schindler
United States
Lombard
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If anyone's interested, I have one for trade. I picked it up at GenCon 2011, but I don't have the game. I'd say it's in very good condition. (It's been handled some, but not much.)

***EDIT:*** That was fast! Someone purchased the card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Louie
United States
Renton
WA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm still looking for a Young Legacy, and will put her to good use if anyone has a spare or one laying around. Please PM me. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven riola

joliet
Illinois
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will also pay $40 for it and negotiate an additional item from my trade list depending on what it is...

Only piece I need.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Galen Ciscell
United States
Auburn
WA
flag msg tools
designer
Check out my game, Atlantis Rising! :)
mb
I'd be happy to trade Lords of Waterdeep: Inevitable Betrayal Promo Card for one if anyone's interested. I foolishly gifted mine to my brother for his birthday

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Randell
United Kingdom
Newport
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone willing to sell this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cain
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
The Evil-Do That I Do-Do
mbmbmb
I have a copy of this that has never even been used in a game. I am willing to sell/trade. GM me if you are looking for a copy.

LA

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Mueller
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a copy on ebay now, it's mine. Just trying to raise some funds for a new PC.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vance VanGogh
United States
Troy
MI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Another copy up on eBay now. Its also mine and ironically I'm also selling to raise finds for a new PC (mine shorted completely thanks god for smart phones)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ernie Barrett
United States
Warren
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone else with one of these they wanna sell/trade?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I am still very interested in getting my hands on a Young Legacy promo, the Ra promo, the Fanatic promo, and the new Dark team promos.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Collier
United States
Plattsburgh
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
now only $160 in the BGG Marketplace....

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geekstore.php3?action=viewitem&...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Galen Ciscell
United States
Auburn
WA
flag msg tools
designer
Check out my game, Atlantis Rising! :)
mb
MCollier wrote:

I think it's a testament to this game that even at $160 those of us who have the card still want to hang on to it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.