Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Shockley
United States
Seffner
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Somehow I've been on BGG for several years now without trying out any PnP games. I ended up here on the ZiMP page earlier today and was like oh look, the game is right there in the files section. Might as well try it herpa derp....

What a fun little game ! Like, I am seriously impressed. Sat down to "try it out" and ended up playing five games (went 3-2 btw).

So thanks Jeremiah Lee. We're lucky to have folks who are so generous with their creativity. Kudos!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremiah Lee
United States
Milan
MI
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great! So glad you took the time to make it into the PnP world, and then let us know you liked it.

ZimP is a fun little game. I'm proud to be able to have given the game for people to enjoy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James McAninch
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ZimP was only my second foray into PnP after Dune Express, and since that first time, I've probably made three or four versions of it because I keep giving it away to other people after they try it!

-Spreading the word, one game at a time...

Jeremiah_Lee wrote:
Great! So glad you took the time to make it into the PnP world, and then let us know you liked it.

ZimP is a fun little game. I'm proud to be able to have given the game for people to enjoy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Dunford
Canada
Kemptville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We just bought our 3rd copy of the game: original PnP solo game, then got the CGF cartoony version (1-8 players with slightly different rules), and just got the French Psykéludique version (functionally identical to the English CGF version, but completely different art... and it actually fits in your pocket!).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremiah Lee
United States
Milan
MI
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
iNano78 wrote:
We just bought our 3rd copy of the game: original PnP solo game, then got the CGF cartoony version (1-8 players with slightly different rules), and just got the French Psykéludique version (functionally identical to the English CGF version, but completely different art... and it actually fits in your pocket!).
Great!

And... I just played the new version at BGGCon with the guys from Valley Games, Inc., and they loved it.

Coming soon - > Zombie in my Pocket (second edition)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James McAninch
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jeremiah_Lee wrote:
Great!

And... I just played the new version at BGGCon with the guys from Valley Games, Inc., and they loved it.

Coming soon - > Zombie in my Pocket (second edition)

Shut up and take my money!! :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Nowinski
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I just found it... realy looking forward to test it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.