Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
José San Miguel
Spain
Valencia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.bookdepository.com/Dungeon-Command-Curse-Undeath-...

At a nice price.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Morgan
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
$26.39
http://www.amazon.com/Dungeon-Command-Undeath-Dungeons-Expan...

and free prime shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Fattimiei
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jose that 's great price, but how much did you paid for customs? USA-spain I suppose ? I heard Is there a fixed 5€ tax on 0-50$ pack?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
José San Miguel
Spain
Valencia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BigBoar wrote:
Jose that 's great price, but how much did you paid for customs? USA-spain I suppose ? I heard Is there a fixed 5€ tax on 0-50$ pack?

Bookdepository.com ships from UK, you don't have to worry about customs.

And free shipping on top of that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jools Thomas
Japan
Takarazuka
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All Dungeon Command sets are now unavailable from BD.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
José San Miguel
Spain
Valencia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They are all available just now. But the price point has changed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Fattimiei
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've noticed there are 2 bookdepository sites .co.uk and .com the first has higher prices for DC faction packs (26-29€ vs 23-24€) I suppose because of an higher VAT.

I've just ordered mine from uk version because of the customs from USA should be at least 5€ (in italy).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
José San Miguel
Spain
Valencia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BigBoar wrote:
I've noticed there are 2 bookdepository sites .co.uk and .com the first has higher prices for DC faction packs (26-29€ vs 23-24€) I suppose because of an higher VAT.

I've just ordered mine from uk version becouse of the customs from USA should be at least 5€ (in italy).

Marco, they are just the same site with different price policies. I always check the prices on both of them and order from the cheaper. Both are UK-based. It's not like amazon.com and amazon.co.uk.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Fattimiei
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jose-san wrote:

Marco, they are just the same site with different price policies. I always check the prices on both of them and order from the cheaper. Both are UK-based. It's not like amazon.com and amazon.co.uk.

that's quite strange I suppose you are right, I can enter both with same ID, so why make a cheaper site? they have a copy of all the products in both the states? (so they can send depending on the order?)blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
José San Miguel
Spain
Valencia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BigBoar wrote:
Jose-san wrote:

that's quite strange I suppose you are right, I can enter both with same ID, so why make a cheaper site? they have a copy of all the products in both the states? (so they can send depending on the order?)blush

Yes, the catalogue is the same. It's not a cheaper site, it depends on the product. Other products are cheaper on bookdepository.co.uk. I never understood the reason.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.